Tax Planning – If you’re looking to make the most of your money, there are a number of strategies that can be implemented to reduce your personal taxes annually and over time. These strategies require thorough consideration of your specific financial circumstances to determine what approach will work best for you. FlemmerAssociates can assist by reviewing your current tax status with you and recommending possible plans to reduce your taxes. To make the most of your money throughout the year, book your appointment today!
Tax Preparation – Preparing your own taxes can be confusing and time consuming. Plus, you may not be aware of all of the deductions at your disposal—meaning you may not be maximizing your tax refund. At FlemmerAssociates, our clients tell us about all the challenges they encountered while trying to handle their taxes without the help of experienced professionals.
Some of the benefits of having us prepare your returns are:
- Qualified and experienced professionals will prepare your tax return.
- All returns are reviewed by our professional software program, which identifies common issues that might trigger review by the IRS.
- Each return is reviewed by two staff members, ensuring your return is accurate
- Your return will be filed electronically unless otherwise requested. This allows you to receive quick verification that the IRS received your return as well as a quick turnaround on refunds.
- We review your payroll withholdings to limit the amounts being withheld to the minimum necessary.This keeps more money in your pocket through the year.
- We also review each of your deductions with you to ensure that you are utilizing every tool available to limit your tax liability.
Estate & Trust Tax Preparation – The passing of a loved one is an emotionally challenging experience for most of us. On top of feelings of sadness, those left to handle the estate or trust of a loved one who has passed often experience confusion and frustration. Our experienced professionals are here to make the process as easy as possible. Estates and trusts require annual tax filings and FlemmerAssociates is well experienced in the preparation of these types of returns. Let us help guide you through this difficult time and unfamiliar territory to help ensure your returns are complete and on time.
Representation Before the IRS – Getting audited by the IRS can be a stressful and time-consuming experience. It has been shown that the outcome is far better when a seasoned professional appears before the IRS instead of the individual taxpayer. One of our goals when preparing your returns is to help you avoid audits by presenting your tax information clearly and accurately. Still, from time to time the IRS will select a return for audit because they have a question or because it is just a random sample. In that case, FlemmerAssociates will represent you during the audit. We can quickly identify what the IRS is looking for and provide the required information—making the process less stressful for you, and generally less expensive as well.
Retirement Planning – Retirement planning is a very important piece of each of our financial lives. Whether you are just starting your career, midway through or getting close to retirement, it is critical to have a plan for setting aside the necessary financial resources to provide you with a comfortable retirement. Fortunately, we’re here to assist you. We’ll work closely with you to help you gain control over your financial future, implementing effective strategies based on where you are in your life as well as your long-term financial goals. Don’t wait to put your plan into action!